Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Monday, March 27, 2006

DPI AIM IPO WTF

I've written before that I thought deep packet inspection companies have a short shelf-life. Nice to see that Sandvine's investment bankers (a company I met at NetEvents) know a closing window of opportunity when they see one.

That's not a level of vision extended to its new investors on London's AIM stockmarket, apparently. £114m market capitalisation, on the basis of a C$3m loss on C$16m revenues. Well, I'm not an equity analyst any more (so I don't offer investment advice), but that valuation looks a bit punchy to me.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.